In Stuttgart, Europe’s largest international trade show, The Battery Show 2019, is underway. At the stand, we presented 1: 1 scale models of our flagship products: UVES NMC Standard and UVES LTO Compact batteries, LTO Module, Thunderbolt 100 and Safetybox. Buses with Impact batteries now run in most European Union countries. Their combined mileage reaches up to 15 million km. The recipients of our batteries are also American companies, mainly from the AGV sector. The company was represented at the fair by our colleagues from the German Impact agency. Also present were Bartłomiej Kras, President of the Management Board of the Company and Ireneusz Konarski, Sales and Marketing Director. The Battery Show is a place where you can learn about the latest trends in terms of mobility and establish interesting business contacts. This year, 450 companies from around the world presented their solutions at the fair.
- Change in the composition of the company’s Supervisory Board / August 23, 2019
- We launched a free EV charge point for everybody / August 5th, 2019
- The changes in the Board / July 23, 2019
- Impact Clean Power technology S.A. on the TOP 10 ESS Providers in Europe 2019 in the Energy CIO Insight magazine
- Tooling The Right Technology in EV Battery Systems