As part of the XXII International Trade Fair of Power Industry and Electrical Engineering ENEX in Kielce (February 27-28 this year), a two-day EN Energy conference has ended. Our company was represented by Ireneusz Konarski, Sales and Marketing Director and Radosław Gutowski, who gave a lecture on: “Dispensers in lithium-titanium technology in very fast charging stations for electric vehicles”. This year, during the conference, two thematic blocks took place: the first one under the name: Energy Warehouses in the Energy Market, the second: Energy Warehouses in the e-mobility market. Participation in the conference was provided by specialists from Energoprojekt Katowice and the Research Center of the Polish Academy of Sciences KEZO. Representatives of the Ministry of Energy raised legislative and legal issues regarding energy storage and the energy market. Among the conference participants were, among others representatives of the Ministry of Energy, APS Energia, PGE Dystrybucja S.A., TAURON Dystrybucja S.A., Hoppecke Baterie Polska Sp. z o.o. or ZPUE.
- BusWorld 2019 – Impact new product / October 16, 2019
- Change in the composition of the company’s Supervisory Board / August 23, 2019
- We launched a free EV charge point for everybody / August 5th, 2019
- The changes in the Board / July 23, 2019
- Impact Clean Power technology S.A. on the TOP 10 ESS Providers in Europe 2019 in the Energy CIO Insight magazine